About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 18 May 2015

Feathery Thanks

Good morning you wonderful lot!

I'm quickly popping in to share this card with you all. It's a mash up of a few companies!


I adore these stamps! They're so cute, and they're of such high quality, they stamp beautifully.



Any questions, please just ask. I must dash, it's almost bedtime here! The joy of scheduled posts! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews