About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Come Fly with Me

A bright and breezy morning to you all!!

I awoke angered this morning, to the sound of what I thought was rain.
Turns out it was just my neighbours garden sprinkler. Hehe.

My mood can only improve from here on out! We'll see! :P

Before I get stuck into todays post, I wanna say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who joined in with our anniversary challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers last week. You guys are the bestest! The winners are in for some absolute treats! Be sure to stop by the blog later on today to see if you've won!!

Today, we have a new challenge.

Our wonderful Marie wants you to

COME FLY WITH ME

You can interpret this weeks theme any way you wish. Fairies, transport with wings, birds, bees. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

For my card, I used a fund raiser image from Simply Betty Stamps. You can find her awesome group over on FB! 


I coloured this cutie up in a time before I was really in the habit of writing my colour combos down, so I'm sorry, but I can't give you any details this time round! 

I can't wait to have a scroll through everyone's entries!

HAVE FUN! xo

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! I adore that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lou! Fab colouring and a great design! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews